Sleeping?

WTF?

  It's 8 days prior to cincy, I've replaced the alt and battery the last two days I've had off and now it starts immediately on the turn of the key. The rear suspension is shot!, I've been having a slight idle surging prob, not constant, but sometimes. Going to the DMV on Friday afternoon to get plates and you guys are already asleep?

  (Filling in for Anson)

  I'm still fucking up, working on one of three fucking cars getting ready for fucking cincy and all of my fucking tech support is fucking asleep, oh, and I hate my fucking job and hope I get fucking fired.)(Last week I got a raise, go fucking figure)

  (End of filling in for Anson)

  The scirocco isn't finished yet to travel to cincy with 8 days remaining, so who wants to place bets whether the Northams show up in a scirocco this year instead of a corrado?

  I'll take "they show up in a scirocco for five hundred Alex".