Sleeping?

I saw a gem of a job last night, the Sleeman's FBI guy. Full Bottle
Inspector. He literally stands there and watches the levels in beer bottles
for 8 hours a day. Good thing, the next check is a laser measure, and it
was fucking up, and tossing heaps of bottle off the line. Adam was offering
to adopt the rejects, but they said no. But what a mind numbing job. There
are lots of sucky jobs in the world, no question. Daun has the best one I
think.
Cathy