Red Stripe (Beer!.....er, Bumpers!) -or- martians to cincy?

--- Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, mars (sunfaded) red Scirocco, Euro bumpers is my
> ride.  I'm not
> particularly fond of painted bumpers, I think they
> look too....
> *plastic-y*or something.  I ordered up some 1/2"
> pinstripe tape and
> added a red stripe
> to my bumper.  I'm pretty fond of it, the color
> match is pretty damn close

<http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/?action=view&current=100_0617.jpg>

Eggggg-sssselent. I (having a cosmos Scirocco) have
been against the red stripe, except in a bottle.  ;])

But I've been thinking of adding a _blue_ stripe in
the same place on my Mk1, but it's always reminded my
of the American built car (who's exact model I am
forgetting) with powder (sky?, baby?) blue pin
stripping on the bumper and side rub strips.

Still...

TBerk