From: T Berk [mailto:bayareaberk@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:22 PM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: Red Stripe (Beer!.....er, Bumpers!) -or- martians to
cincy?

--- Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, mars (sunfaded) red Scirocco, Euro bumpers is my ride.  I'm not
> particularly fond of painted bumpers, I think they look too....
> *plastic-y*or something.  I ordered up some 1/2"
> pinstripe tape and
> added a red stripe
> to my bumper.  I'm pretty fond of it, the color match is pretty damn
> close

<http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/?action=view&current=100_061
7.jpg>

Eggggg-sssselent. I (having a cosmos Scirocco) have been against the red
stripe, except in a bottle.  ;])

But I've been thinking of adding a _blue_ stripe in the same place on my
Mk1, but it's always reminded my of the American built car (who's exact
model I am
forgetting) with powder (sky?, baby?) blue pin stripping on the bumper and
side rub strips.

Still...

TBerk