F.S. (not mine) '84 GTi

I drove the Scirocco today (don't worry, I parked it safely in the suburbs
and took the train into the city) and ran a few errands on the way home.
Outside of Best Buy (front door speakers for the Jetta) A guy started
talking oder VW's with me.
He is trying to sell a one owner 84 GTI.  G grind cam, 108k miles, red, 5
speed.  He autoX'd it and it is on coilovers (carrera springs with Konis, I
think) and all the other goodies - strut tower, short shift, dual outlet
downpipe, etc etc etc etc.  I couldn't remember everything he said it had,
but the car was basically totally hooked up.  Comes with Eur bumpers (not
mounted).  Seemed like a nice guy.  He bought a boat and hate seeing the gti
sit.
Email me; I'll send you his info.
THis is in MD and i'd be happy to go take a look for any interetsted
parties.

GP
--
84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen