bogging down above 5K RPM

well, of all things, that i DIDNT check, the spark plug wells were filled
with oil....

and the Bosch PLATINUM (ewwww) plugs were so worn, i couldnt even see the
electrodes inside the ceramic

ohhh and the one champion copper plug that must have had a 5mm gap

wow, at least my ignition system and fuel system alre almost all new now lol