Diagnose This: Episode 1

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> Eric? It's okay to cry, just don't let the cheapassed one see you, or he'll
> kick your ass.
>
> Cathy

OK - here's how our world works: Cathy cries, she gets hugs and assistance.  Eric cries, he gets
dope slapped, derided, and Sleeman's bottles thrown at him.

As far as my kicking his ass, well, I am pretty physically imposing, so that threat should but the
kibosh on any potential blubbering.  (For insurance, you got my back, Cath?)

Salty: your nickname better not refer to your tears, K?

Kickass Ron