Diagnose This: Episode 1

On 8:33:32 am 05/21/06 Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> >  Eric? It's okay to cry, just don't let the cheapassed one see you,
> >  or he'll kick your ass.
> >
> >  Cathy
>
> OK - here's how our world works: Cathy cries, she gets hugs and
> assistance.

I cry, I get squat. So that ends that right there. The only sympathy and
help I ever get is from you guys, trust me. I'm as apt to get laughed at as
anything. (My son would probably invite his friends over to join in on the
laugh-in, I can see them now, beers in hands, hysterical) Or my husband's
version of sympathy,"shouldn'ta bought a Volkswagen then". As if there is
any other option.

Eric cries, he gets dope slapped, derided, and Sleeman's
> bottles thrown at him.

Well, of course, that would just be too much fun to resist.

> As far as my kicking his ass, well, I am pretty physically imposing,
> so that threat should but the kibosh on any potential blubbering.
> (For insurance, you got my back, Cath?)

Hell yeah, you got it. If you take back the comment about me not being
cool. Anything to prevent Salty doing something he'd regret later. :)

> Salty: your nickname better not refer to your tears, K?
>
> Kickass Ron
LOL.

11 more sleeps guys, I'm getting psyched!!! The late night beer soaked
bullshit is gonna fly this year, isn't it?
Cathy