axle bolts

Just as a point of curiosity, what's the fastening like on the front, the
starter is involved in the manuals, but your starter is at the rear, right?
Just curious, I thought of it because of the triple square bolt there, on
one of mine (the other's an Allen). And do you need a different starter?

Cathy

Calls<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yah