axle bolts

The bolts on the starter for the buffalo (donor car) are allens, I just took them out. The car has all I need for the swap. I will be taking the starter to a FLAPS tomorrow to get it tested. as far as the starter in the automatic you are right it is in the back I have never really seen it as it is tucked away back there, but I will be happy to not have to deal with heat soak again....

  EL T

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
  Just as a point of curiosity, what's the fastening like on the front, the
starter is involved in the manuals, but your starter is at the rear, right?
Just curious, I thought of it because of the triple square bolt there, on
one of mine (the other's an Allen). And do you need a different starter?

Cathy

On 10:05:29 pm 05/18/06 "Derrick floyd" wrote:
> lol most of the tools I used are still in the car if I remember.
>
> On 5/18/06, Neptuno wrote:
> >
> > I'll literary be up at the crack of dawn...bring all your clutch
> > replacement tools. Like the 8mm 12 point thing for the CV's I need
> > that fooker and I havent found a part store that has it.
> >
> > Be here and you get the bolts.....
> >

> > *Derrick floyd * wrote:
> >
> > i'm up for saturday. Where at and what time? sunday have plans if
> > it doesn't rain.
> >
> > On 5/18/06, Neptuno wrote:
> > >
> > > I think that there will be some extra from the
> > > buffalo....Saturday and Sunday what you say?
> > >
> > > El T
> > >

> > > *Derrick floyd *wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm looking for 3 axle bolts for a 020 tranny. if anyone has 3
> > > local in MD
> > > please reply.

> > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone
Calls> > > oo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>to the US (and 30+
countries) f