axle bolts

I'll literary be up at the crack of dawn...bring all your clutch replacement tools. Like the 8mm 12 point thing for the CV's I need that fooker and I havent found a part store that has it.

  Be here and you get the bolts.....

Derrick floyd <tyrone27@gmail.com> wrote:
  i'm up for saturday.  Where at and what time? sunday have plans if it doesn't rain.

  On 5/18/06, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com > wrote:      I think that there will be some extra from the buffalo....Saturday and Sunday what you say?

  El T

Derrick floyd <tyrone27@gmail.com> wrote:

  I'm looking for 3 axle bolts for a 020 tranny. if anyone has 3 local in MD
please reply.