Trouble getting the front strut nuts off

Koabi Brooks wrote:

>This may not help you, but I just did this the other day.  I used a cheapo
>electric impact gun I got a while back from harbor freight to get the nuts
>off.
>
>You may be able to get an o2 sensor socket, put a wrench on it (the base of
>an o2 socket is hex so you can do that, then put your allen wrench through
>and use a cheater bar on it.  I actually widened out a part of the "channel"
>in the o2 socket so I could put the allen wrench in so the long end sticks
>out the side (as opposed to the short end sticking out the top).
>
>Hth,
>koabi

I might be able to do something similar with a screw driver if I can get
one that will stay in and that I can get enough leverage on to do
anything. My dad has a T shaped screwdriver but I don't think we have
any bits that are big enough to come close to filling this flathead slot.

BTW, I have included a link to my photobucket album and there is a pic
of the current suspension at the bottom.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: