Fuseblock connector question

I'm tackling a few misc. wiring issues on Klaus, he has a few oddities that
I thought I should be correct.

So first, the heater fan stays on all the time, key in/out, does not
matter. (PITA, because it drains the battery) It's supposed to go into the
X track, which is switched power I'm pretty sure. Anyway, I thought I'd
find a splice in the wire to constant power, but no, the black/red wire
runs right from the switch to D19 with no splice or obvious wierdness. So,
is this most likely a problem with the connector or the fuseblock itself? I
was hoping to wait till after Cincy to do the new fuseblock, but if that's
the most likely source of current going to the wrong place, I'll swap it
out now. Also, my wipers are in a similar "always on" condition, that's the
same connector too. So something's up with "D". Advice is welcome, I won't
have it buttoned back up for a day or so I don't imagine.

Thanks, Cathy