Parts available at Cincy...

On 7:46:16 am 05/13/06 "Drew Mac" <type53@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/13/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> >
> >  Nah, it usually goes thus: a week before, you blow out something
> >  major and have to spend a very stressful week getting the thing
> >  tossed back together.
>

> A WEEK before?  Don't you mean the NIGHT before?  That's always the
> way it goes for me... water pumps, head gaskets, lessee, I know there
> was another one in there somewhere... Oh yeah, there was the year I
> did valve stem seals, and last year I was replacing injectors the
> morning I left.  Stay tuned for this year's drama.

Yeah, I'm tuned in, but I'm guessing you've put in enough sweat equity to
get you down there. It's all about the car not feeling neglected.

> >  Or something like that. See you there eh? I may have you young
> >  ones do a few dirty deeds for me.....
>

> I'm not touching THAT one...

Oh, I'm not either, but they're gonna help me dole out awards, if they
don't mind.....and Getty's accepted the position of beer babysitter, is
that a mistake?
cathy