[FS]: Scirocco 2 Black Hatch Cover W/Intact Straps

For sale: Scirocco 2 black hatch cover, in good condition, it's from the '85
Scirocco 1.8T, $40 and I can bring it to Cincy. It's a little worn, but the
straps are intact, and it hasn't been cut.

Cash at Cincy, or you can Pay Pal me at peterSPAM@thescirocco.com.

For the people, that think they are "ok" to drive, read this:
http://thescirocco.com/images/DontDriveTheSciroccoDrunk.gif
It's a little inflated, IMO, but it's the thought that counts.

I won't be drinking again this year, so if anyone needs a ride, just hit me
up...

LMK.

Thanks,
Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

http://thescirocco.com/images/DontDriveTheSciroccoDrunk.gif

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...