Parts available at Cincy...

I just wanted to let everyone know a few parts I will have with me at Cincy... if you're
interested just let me know and I can hold it for you.

Ok, not much, but here's the list...

- Borla muffler, 2.25" with dual tips (muffler is in excellent condition)
- New self adjusting clutch cable
- Box of 16v body kit mounting hardware (and caps)
- Stock mk1 steering wheel (in very good condition)
- Various bits of black mk1 carpet (rear pieces)

I can't wait for Cincy!  My Scirocco is mostly ready... although there are tons of little side
"touch up" projects that I'm hoping to get to before then.  Isn't that how it always goes when you
own a Scirocco?  :)

Ben