Five down one to go

On 5/11/06, Chuck Blue <sukchew@cox-internet.com> wrote:

> You better hope that only a few people show up.Last count was 39.Maybe you
> should hope for vegetarians.I'll be looking forward to Ellens kiss.
> ole blue

Unselfish soul that I am, I am willing to part with my share of the berf for
an Ellen kiss.  ;)

Jes' foolin....

No, I don't mean that in a bad way, Ellen.  I just don't want Tonee to dump
me on the side of the road on one of the designated driver tours back to the
motel.  :)   Plus, I'll be in Texas for about six days at a family reunion
at the end of June, and I normally come back needing my arteries cleaned out
with a plumber's snake.  My father makes a crushing brisket, aussi.

But if anyone really needs another share of the brisket --   ;)

-Phil