Five down one to go

A whole brisket for me to take home, you are so thoughtful Chuck. I'll make sure Ellen gives you a big kiss for me when we get there.

Chuck Blue <sukchew@cox-internet.com> wrote:  The countdown has been going on for a long time.I'm sure everyone is ready.Well,almost.After smoking five briskets and looking at the pile of meat the decision was made to smoke one more.They were pretty small and we don't want to come up short at the table.
The to do list is getting shorter.Smoke one more brisket,make the BBQ sauce,finish the cooling system clean and flush,deliver bumpers to Brian Haygood,hook up the inverter,check the timing, rotate and balance,and spit and polish Rose.That's it until I'm ready to leave and then fix whatever Rose decides to F---up at the last minute.
I'm looking forward to Deviled eggs Beer,Brisket and the secret ingredient for dinner, whatever that might be So far it's just a teaser.
ole blue