Five down one to go

LOL, I was layed out in the trunk of the scirocco working on it last night when Ellen got home, so I'm sure your body will fit. j/k Now if the we take the VR GTI or  VR Corrado, that's iffy.

  Ellen's a great kisser, that's one of the reasons I married her, and her corrado of course. Maybe not in that order, but she 's a pilot like Daun which makes her smarter than me!

  btw: Just kidding honey, yes, I know I'll be sleeping on the couch with Flaps too.

Phil Boeye <roccophil@gmail.com> wrote:

  On 5/11/06, Chuck Blue <sukchew@cox-internet.com> wrote:  You better hope that only a few people show up.Last count was 39.Maybe you should hope for vegetarians.I'll be looking forward to Ellens kiss.
ole blue

Unselfish soul that I am, I am willing to part with my share of the berf for an Ellen kiss.  ;)

Jes' foolin....

No, I don't mean that in a bad way, Ellen.  I just don't want Tonee to dump me on the side of the road on one of the designated driver tours back to the motel.  :)   Plus, I'll be in Texas for about six days at a family reunion at the end of June, and I normally come back needing my arteries cleaned out with a plumber's snake.  My father makes a crushing brisket, aussi.

But if anyone really needs another share of the brisket --   ;)

-Phil