OT:Re: Cincy - Anyone heading out of or through the Chicago area?

LOL, ok my dear Juile, Ill raise YOU one blown headgasket on a trip
from Birmingham Alabama to Chicago IL, or so I thought. I flew into
Alabama from Chicago on a one way ticket to pick up a Scirocco. My
flight was 2 hours of late getting off of the ground. I got there and
picked up the car and about 20 miles outside of Birmingham at 2am, the
headgasket popped. I had to get the car towed and buy two one way
tickets back to Chicago on an hour notice(guess how much those
costed!!) for myself and a buddy. I had to get the car delivered two
weeks later and upon reciept, the headgasket blew a second time(long
story!)

Waiting... :-P

-juven