OT:Re: Cincy - Anyone heading out of or through the Chicago area?

Ok. I see you and raise you a trip:
Cheyenne Wy to Upstate NY in a 1973 Mustang that couldn't go over 55 due to imbalanced tires and deflating rear air shocks. The radio and cassette dies 20 minutes in to the trip. Ohhh and my watch dies. I timed the trip by Odo only.
(Oh and I lied about pushing the rocc to Cincy both ways, up hill :)
5 days 4 nights in one of Fords finest :)
Now lets get this thread over before Marc gets back from Alaska :)