Bye (for now...)

On 5/9/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> Mark may be the only one on the list who actually shares his house with his
> project Rocco. (with a few more in the driveway) So I don't think there's
> any worry about him giving them up. If anyone needs anything from him
> delivered to Cincy, let me know, he's not that far from me. Glad the future
> looks so bright Mark, and I know you'll be back. You'll miss us, you know
> you will! We'll sure miss you.
> Cathy

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!  I can honestly say in the
several years I have been on this list I looked forward to reading the
posts each and every day...  When I got a week of emails behind, and
had no time to check if there were any personal replies buried in the
unread (gmail) threads I decided that I'd back away from the list for
a while until things calmed down around here...

I'm still hoping to make Cincy though, so hopefully I'll see you guys
soon...  I'll try and get a list of parts I'm selling together before
then (including a really nice euro headlight set)..

Later,

Mark.
75
82