Bye (for now...)

Mark may be the only one on the list who actually shares his house with his
project Rocco. (with a few more in the driveway) So I don't think there's
any worry about him giving them up. If anyone needs anything from him
delivered to Cincy, let me know, he's not that far from me. Glad the future
looks so bright Mark, and I know you'll be back. You'll miss us, you know
you will! We'll sure miss you.
Cathy