Bye (for now...)

I'll be signing off the list soon, as my life has become far too busy
to keep up (and participate) w/ the email list...  My ballooning inbox
is making it obvious I just don't have the time.  I'm not sure that I
can attend Cincy this year either - the pressures and realities of
rigid work related deadlines are forcing me to re-prioritize how I use
my (almost non-existent) free-time...  The choice is to attend my
favorite gtg/event, or piss off my business partner.  I may try to
drive down on Saturday, hang out a bit, and head back though...

That said, I am actually welcoming this rather busy phase of my life -
I've made a bunch of positive changes recently, from losing a bunch of
weight and getting fit, to getting my shit together in my personal
life.  I've gained the motivation I have lacked for several years, and
am happier than ever as a result...

This doesn't mean I'm giving up on Scirocco ownership though!  Other
than the Audi Coupe Quattro I bought last year I've owned nothing but
Sciroccos for over 15 years, so I don't see that changing anytime
soon!  Even if my business venture becomes a huge success I simply
love these cars too much to not own at least one...

I'll continue to receive list email to this gmail account (for my
archive), but I won't be reading or participating anytime soon, so if
anyone wants to get in contact with me shoot an email to my other
gmail account <mardak@gmail.com> which will be my personal
correspondence email address...

I'll be signing on next month to post a whole shop full of used
Scirocco bits that I have to clear out by July, so I'll see you then!

Later,

Mark.
75
82