Another Auto tranny related Question

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck! Sorry, Tourettes kicked in

Ellen Northam <n3745n@yahoo.com> wrote:  Funny you should mention entertainment.... We just came from the
yearly dinner with my dad's EAA chapter, where I won a prize that would
be perfect for this: a very unique hat that though more visible during
the day may be good at night as well (originally thinking of it for the
dog, but this would not cause a divorce.)

Give me a camera, gladly take pictures.

Ellen
Tiggers other half

--- Tonee Northam