PayPal Phishing

Sorry aboot that.

  Dear Tonee Northam,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

You are absolutely right. The email you are referring to did not come from
PayPal. It is a random attempt by some party to steal private information.
The sender does not know if you have a PayPal account or not. They're just
taking a shot in the dark that maybe you do. Please forward any such email
to us at spoof@paypal.com and our fraud team will look into it.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,
William
PayPal Resolution Services
PayPal, an eBay Company

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Form Message
customer subject: Fraud Email
customer message: The web address (URL) of the site you are reporting:
'service@paypal.com'
Additional Information: 'I just received an email comfirmation stating that
I have purchased a Nokia camera using my paypal account. I logged into my
account directly, not using the link provided in the email to verify. There
is no history of the transaction. The Transaction ID:  52B33954AF427542H,
Shipping From: Andrew Trent
4965 Dunlay Ave.
Fresno , CA , 93726
United States

>To: pb3vr6@yahoo.com
>Subject: Receipt for Your Payment to ATTWireless
>From: service@paypal.com  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert ,
>Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 15:17:19 -0500 (CDT)
>
>This email confirms that you have paid ATTWireless (paypal@attsales.com)
$270.80 USD using PayPal.

>This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL ATTSALES.*"
>PayPal Shopping Cart Contents
>
>Transaction ID:  52B33954AF427542H
>Total:  $270.80 USD
>Item/Product Name:  Nokia 7280 - Color Screen , Camera Built-In
>
>Business Information
>
>Business:  ATTWireless
>Contact E-Mail:  contact@attsales
>
>Thanks, Tonee Northam'