My day, so far

On 3:02:26 pm 05/03/06 "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> She got to the point of one injector being weak under full flow
> conditions (it was fine at low flow, but tapered off early).  She
> swapped 3 for 4, and the issue did not follow the swapped injectors,
> so she is swapping the fuel dizzy (most likely culprit, barring a
> blocked / kinked fuel line between the dizzy and the injector itself.
> Al

Well, the word on this is, well, it was torture, but anything for Klaus eh?
Just got back from a three hour round trip drive in the headache, and it
was just torture :)  :) Well, not for me, but for Drew, who has no running
Scirocco at the moment.   He was nice enough to furnish me with another CIS
distributor.  It needs a bit of work on the gasket surface and such, so I
may do that tonight, and I hope to toss it on Saturday. And then a big
tune-a-thon if all seems to be smoothed out. And cylinder four was getting
25% less fuel than the other three with the plate raised up to full
screaming position. Which can't be a good thing. Acted like a soft miss or
bump, for anyone wondering, and more so on load.
Cathy