IS My auto tranny finally giving up the ghost?

Not yet..... I am trying to find a clean place to do this.....I dont want to change it on my drive pad as it is grass in the middle with plenty of dirt to get into the tranny.

  Michael Bueti <michaelbuetiwon@gmail.com> wrote:
  hmm... crunching I never experienced.. the irratic shifting was
between 2nd and 3rd. Fresh fluid cured that. Have you pulled the
tranny pan to see if there are any shavings?