From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:09 PM
To: Michael Bueti
Cc: Scirocco-L
Subject: Re: IS My auto tranny finally giving up the ghost?

Not yet..... I am trying to find a clean place to do this.....I dont want to
change it on my drive pad as it is grass in the middle with plenty of dirt
to get into the tranny.

  Michael Bueti <michaelbuetiwon@gmail.com> wrote:
  hmm... crunching I never experienced.. the irratic shifting was between
2nd and 3rd. Fresh fluid cured that. Have you pulled the tranny pan to see
if there are any shavings?