New Seals

 On 3/16/06, Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> FS not mine, MKI windows seals, lots of 'em
> << http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsfreeracer>>
>
> Cheers.
>
> Marc
> '83 Scirocco
> '97 A4 Q
> '71 HD FLH

 Just got my box of 2 rear hatch seals I bought through that auction from
sfreeracer and just wanted everyone to know they are awesome.  The return
address was for Vintage Rubber which is the thread that was on vortex awhile
back.  There was also a slew of other seals he had for sale.  Since every
scirocco I have owned has needed a new rear hatch seal and they were only
$45 I will be going back for more to hoard away in case vintage rubber goes
away:)  Here is a pictures of the packaging and a side by side comparision
of the new and old seal.
<http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Gordy/seals>

--
Gordy