Cincy Camping Update

It's taken me awhile, but I've finally got things pretty much set for the next go-around. You can find info at www.vintagewatercooleds.com forums, under the Off Topic section. Info includes pricing, area links, mapquest to Daun's, etc. I also bumped last year's thread so anyone new to the idea can see how it all worked last year. Lastly, Julie has kindly hosted and updated the sign-up website, which you can find here: http://www.menloparkrandd.com/camp/index.html

  So here's how it works:

  Go to the website, sign up with the number of people in your party, how many cars, where from and how committed you are. There will not be a Sunday option this year, so you can ignore that part. ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE AT LEAST PRETTY SURE YOU (and the # of people with you) ARE COMING. ACCURATE HEADCOUNTS ARE A NECESSITY! So, at this time, you're just signing up. No money is exchanging hands just yet. Assuming rates haven't changed from last year, assume $20-30 for the whole weekend (2 nights). You will have approxiamately 3 weeks to sign up, then I will total the numbers and figure out how much everyone owes. From there, you will have about 1 week to get payment to me (to be discussed later).

  If you have questions, you can contact me at cincycamp@gmail.com, the official Cincy Camp email address or better yet, the VintageWaterCooled forum. If you ask something or say something here about the subject (here as in scirocco-l@scirocco.org) I won't see it. However, there are many seasoned camping vets here who can probably answer any question you have.

  Last year we stayed at Area 2, sites 102-104 I believe. It was close to the entrance, close to the bathrooms and not very close to any other sites. http://www.ohio.reserveworld.com/SiteSearchMaps.aspx

  Time is short, so lets get cracking!

  Dan