Cincy lanyards

Jim Ruffi wrote:
> Am I nuts?  Does anyone care?  Wanna help fund this
> project?  I'll supply the ink and paper and put 'em
> together. Feedback is welcomed.

Sorry, I'm know that I'm crazy about this, but I absolutely refuse to wear
anything hanging around my neck, especially an ID. This probably goes back
to my 12 years of forced Catholic school or some shit. This can count as
emotional fuck-up # 832 to spout from said experience!

Going to conferences for work where they give out lanyards and shit drives
me nuts, and the organizers nuts too when I refuse to wear it. It's just one
of those things to me!

We all have our little things, I more then most.

-Marc the guy without the lanyard