$20K '81 Scirocco On VWVortex

-----Original Message-----
From: Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:51 AM
To: peter@thescirocco.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: $20K '81 Scirocco On VWVortex

--- Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:

> I didn't this one posted on the list...
>
> 883 miles on an '81 Scirocco:
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2473647

Is there any way to get that to Cincy?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio

I was talking with Al last night about this one.  I am half tempted to say
screw the plans on hoping that VW releases a 2008 sports car and pick this
one up and have it installed in an air tight, pressure and temperature
regulated glass room at Daun's, so that each year at Cincy we can all pass
by and lust at its pristine virginized beauty.

Now I just have to get busy and do some extra business to afford the car and
the museum on Daun's property.

Dave