Update: [NOT MINE!] '81 Scirocco In Tennessee

On Mar 27, 2006, at 12:06 PM, Greg Pallett wrote:

> And a new chapter in the " Scirocco addict:  The Daun Yeagley Story"
> begins  *evil girin*
>
> GP

"New" chapter?  Oh, we've all heard this one before. :-D

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |