Fuel resevoir and gas tank removal???

Ok the Little plastic box (resevoir box) is off!!!  That was fun! (not).  I
was able to get it out without dropping the tank, but I would like to have
some instructions for dropping the axle and tank sometime to have handy if
that ever arises.

I was able to manuver it out without loosening the tank, however is was sooo
much fun....

The box was cracked at the connection where the Question mark pipe came in.
Also the question mark shaped pipe had a nice little hole that showered me
while I was working on getting the fuel pump down.

Allyn, thanks for the pics! Those are some good pic's of the problem child
and also looked at some of the other pic's blower motor and Reiger mobile.
8-)

Ok so now I have it off and it needs to be replaced.  Does dealer carry this
item or am I gonna have to farm it out somewhere else.  Seems like the
plastic gets brittle over time.

Also, is there anything else I should replace while I have the fuel pump
down and I'm working in this area.

The fuel pump box looks like kakah. Fuel pump looks good.  There is a
braided line from the accumulator that attaches toward the line going
forward to the fuel filter that is getting pinched. I'd like to replace it,
but the D#$% nut heads are stripping out.  I haven't been able to loosen any
of the fittings going to the fuel pump to accumulator to line.  Wondering if
I could cut the line and but a new piece of braided line in there.  Has
anyone ever cut the line and replaced it in that area and what should I use
since it's a pressure line I believe at that point.

Thanks
Gonna get some sleep and start part shopping for a resevoir and lines
tomorrow.
Despirate 86 rocco addict