From: Don Walter [mailto:dswalterwi@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 8:28 PM
To: Patrick
Cc: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: FW: H&R Sport springs with Bilstein Sports AND Bonrath
loweringcaps

I am running H&R Coilovers with Bonrath Upper Strut bearings

http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Don_Walter/Suspension/

I believe you can purchase the Bonraths from RapidParts

On 3/19/06, Patrick <pgronau1@cox.net> wrote:

> [...]

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)
1984 8V Audi 4000s (RIP 2/14/2006)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (Ben's Car)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)