From: John S. Lagnese [mailto:jlagnese@massed.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 11:33 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Inner cv diagnose

Is there a way to diagnose an inner CV without pulling the axle? I have a
vibration in my 91 Audi Quattro Turbo 20V with 79K, the daily driver. It
starts at 65 or so. It used to be over 80. It doesn't change coasting or
under power. Turning also doesn't change it. I just changed a front wheel
bearing.
Scirocco content; my Roc is still hibernating on the front lawn.
Thanks,
John