Wet spots where?

On 6:07:56 pm 03/19/06 "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well I paid someone $100 to crack my replacement windshield
> apparently.
> Finally sorted out the euro lights somewhat but I can't install them
> as I will need headlights in the near future... I am missing the city
> light bulb and I need to either get euro bumpers or cut the housings
> down a little.  Pisses me off.  So I have full assembled eurolights I
> am going to put in storage now.  (I can't ship anything IN the car
> either.)
>
> The dipshit who TRIED to install my windshield today is going to come
> back with a new one since he f'ed mine up.  I am to pay him for the
> difference on the new windshield.  Sure fine whatever at this point
> the moving company WILL not ship the car with a cracked windshield.
> Bastages one and all.

Well, that just sucks, I just finally got my new MkI windshield stored in
a place where I won't walk on it, I'll be severely pissed off if it doesn't
get into the car intact. Now if you have any trouble shipping that
Calloway, just let me know eh? I think that since it goes so well with our
flag, it could live up here, I could find the space.....but honestly, you
could have f%&ked up that istall on your own for free eh? As for lights, I
got into that damned Quebec beer, so the Cabby is still sitting unlit on
one side. Ah well, I'm on holidays eh?
Cathy