Wet spots where?

Well I paid someone $100 to crack my replacement windshield apparently.

Finally sorted out the euro lights somewhat but I can't install them
as I will need headlights in the near future... I am missing the city
light bulb and I need to either get euro bumpers or cut the housings
down a little.  Pisses me off.  So I have full assembled eurolights I
am going to put in storage now.  (I can't ship anything IN the car
either.)

The dipshit who TRIED to install my windshield today is going to come
back with a new one since he f'ed mine up.  I am to pay him for the
difference on the new windshield.  Sure fine whatever at this point
the moving company WILL not ship the car with a cracked windshield.
Bastages one and all.