Wet spots where?

I'm doing the oil on everything in sight, and the usual undercar
inspection. So, here's a place I found an oily deposit, pretty wet
actually: on the steering rack/associated lines (16V). So, is this a common
PS fluid leakage spot? It's not coming from above (ie, not brake fluid),
looks like a line/fitting right at the rack are suspect. Delightful, I know
zilch about how PS works, guess I'm learning that. Lots of fluid in the
reservoir at least.

And the other odd place to find wetness, spark plug #2. I'm not liking the
reasons Bentley's giving me for a wet plug, what are the options? Obviously
I'll keep an eye on that too.

Otherwise, nothing too scary on the three I've been under, and I "found a
fifth gear" for the bug, just a loose nut, so that was a good thing. And
Klaus' issues are still topside, the usual wiring/ fuel system  goodness
which never stops.

Back out to do some wiring on the Crabby, oh joy.
Cathy