: Exhaust...

You're right, I -do- need to install it....  WHat?  WHAT?!  I can't hear
you...  Oh, I am reading, not listening...  <--Suffice it to say the
pickup muffler has gone, but I am waiting on getting another 1.8 warmed
over a wee bit, and doing both all at once.  I think I will be scared
how much better it all is, from 1.7/no motor mounts/leaky OE exhaust to
1.8 W G/grind & new rings/TT complete exhaust/new motor mounts?  Boy...

David