Alignment and Tires

It's time for new tires on the Rocc and since the car seems to be a bit out
of alignment I'd like to get it done at the same time. I have been told that
these cars should be set up with a little bit of toe in for best
performance. Is there some sort of setting/angle I can give the guy at the
shop to get specifically what would be needed? Or maybe a certain lister
will let me make an appointment for his garage ;)

Also, I'm looking at the BF Goodrich g-Force Sport tires as they seem to be
good tires in both dry and wet (I dont' drive in snow) at a decent price.
Anybody have any other suggestions/comments for tires available in 195/50/15
priced under $70 each?