Cincy Meet 2006, will there be one??

Looks the same as mine, I've never really looked at it from that angle before.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/rear_bumper.jpg

The alloys are 17" OZ Exclusives (running 205/40/17 tyres), I love how they look but they totally upset the handling of the car. I mainly use them for posing, then put my 15s back on when I want to drive properly.