Cincy Meet 2006, will there be one??

We call them "Side Repeaters", they flash orange in time with the indicators so people can see if you are changing lanes etc. I didn't realise that US Scirocco's didn't have them. The ones on mine are from an E46 3-series BMW, the standard ones are rectangular and look like this.
http://www.cybertects.co.uk/gallery2/d/29509-2/CRW_3235.jpg