Grounding question for my rear battery setup

So you currently have a battery mounted in the back?  Do you have any pictures?
Cause I'm still not completely decided on where or how I want to
actually fasten the battery down.  I want to hide as much wiring as
possible so I think I'm going to try to build a little box for it
right behind the rear seat....

> If you want a distribution block because you are adding more accessory power wires (i.e. relayed headlights, stereo, etc.), then run a moderately sized wire from the starter up to the distribution block.  That way your starter and alternator are connected as directly as possible to the battery.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking - relayed lights, fan, horn, etc
with the relays and such all right up front.  I have every inch of
wire out of the car right now, so I'm able to do damn near whatever I
want with it.

> The cross-section of the sheetmetal is way more than any cable you would use - copper or not.  If you need better grounding for something, connect things to the car body better.  I wouldn't bother with a cable back to the battery.

That's what I figured.  Well, if you don't do it then I figure it's a
safe bet not to put another big cable in mine either.
I want to run as little actual wire as possible, and everything that I
do run from one part of the car to the other I want to be really small
gauge whenever possible.

-Grant-