Survey Results - Daun's List

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> So not as much Daun as I'd thought. All I know is that
> every time I talk to
> him, he has someone over to pick up a car, and I can't
> keep track of what
> he has stored there as a temporary adoption. I asked him
> to make up a list
> of who he's sold/dealt to, but he said it was too many to
> remember.

Ok, I'll give it a shot.  This isn't to say the list is
complete, or even includes cars I've looked at that people
didn't buy.  Off the top of my head:

-White '87 16v, sold to lister Paul Maione.

-Red '87 16v, sold to webmaster Brett Van Sprewenburg.

-Black '85 Wolfie, sold to lister Julie MacFarlane.

-Black '81 S, facilitated for lister Tony Pelletier.

-Black '81, facilitated for lister Dan Smith.

-Mars Red '84 Wolfie, facilitated for listers Jim Jarrett
AND Louisville Matt.

-Black '86 8v, facilitated for Jim Jarrett.

-Black 16v, co-facilitated with Ron Pieper for lister
Bob... of Hanibal MO.  (Update - the car just went back up
for sale here on the list and it looks like it's coming
back to Cincy to a non-lister.  I should have a better idea
what's happening Tuesday.)

-Black '79, bought from former lister Aaron Patton in
Dallas TX, sold to lister Dan May.  He's since sold it.

-Black '84, sold to lister Tonee Northam.

-Black '80 S, facilitated for a non-lister in Florida.

-Gold '77, sold to lister Neal Tovsen.

-Red '87 8v, facilitated for Lyman...   I can't remember
his last name, was on the list for a short time from
Massachusetts area I think.

-Red '81 S, bought from (at the time lister) John Van
Vuren, sold to lister Rob Lahey.

-Black '85, sold to lister Adam Laidley aka Foxx in a box.

-Red '82, bought from Adam (above) and sold to lister Rhett
Farnum.

-Black '87 16v, sold to lister Josh Connor.

-As Cathy mentioned, I facilitated her deal on Klaus, her
green '79, and the Crabby.  ('er, CABBY.)

I've gotten help over time acquiring cars as well....   out
of the current fleet, my white 16v was located by Jason
Cammisa, and Gino, well, you've all heard that story.  The
'81 S came from Kevin Wenzel through Eric Saltyweasel &
John Van Vuren, the Passat was from Chicago thanks to Ellen
& Tonee Northam, and even the parts '81 was through Ben
Harder taking a wrong turn a couple years ago.

As for current acquisitions, Ben & I are helping Chris
Bennett acquire an '81 Callaway, and I'm bugging Patrick
Bureau about some Pickups & Sciroccos down his way.  Also
trying to twist Adam's arm into a Slegato, and I found an
original owner '82 locally a couple days ago if anyone's
interested.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172