headlights

i've replaced sealed-beam lights with H4 since the
late 80s, although never on a VW, and there is a lot
of adjustment needed, no way can they be replaced and
NOT adjusted.
i just ordered some H4 lights that fit mk2 'roccos,
and i have some H1 high-beams 5 3/4 round for mk1
roccos, so write me if you need them, thanks!!  lars