Was: I have another Scirocco, now a survey

I have lost count of where the survey is at, but I'll add my collection over
the years as well.

My first was an 82 purchased in 87, not from Daun nor sold to Daun.
My second is the 87 2.0L 16v, not from Daun either.
My third was the 86 that came from Florida and given to a local (SC) dubber.
No Daun transactions there.
Fourth was a friends that we picked up in Atlanta and I bought later as a
parts car.  No Daun deals on this one either.
The fifth is the BBS car that I am pretty sure Daun never owned.
Sixth is the 80 S that was given to me by a guy in Charlotte. No Daun on
that one either.

Seems like I am missing a car or two.  My counts to add to the survey are 6
with no Daun connections that I am aware of.  There is always the
possibility that one of the PO's bought from him before I was aware of it.

Dave

David Winchell, II
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco
84 BBS Scirocco Turbo G60