From: Allyn [mailto:amalventano1@tds.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:20 AM
To: 'Scirocco-L'
Subject: Non-rocco part-o-rama

Fellow listers,

This weekend I'm pulling a double anson - I'm parting a 90 jetta and 90
passat.
Both are northern cars that have rusted so far that the brake lines are
toast
and the undersides all have severe cancer. I have a second set of tails and
another front bumper skin for the passat.  I'll be holding onto most of the
driveline parts from both cars (engines, suspensions, some fuel system,
etc),
but nearly everything else will be up for grabs. Everything must go - my
garage
*must* stay empty enough to work on the twin :). Delivery to cincy very
probable
(yes, I'll most likely be making cincy this year, as I won't be underwater
due
to me duking it out with the Navy at the moment). If some necessary hardware
arrives, I may fire up the "part cam" and make it a crazy weekend list
event.

Anyone close to Kings Bay, GA and wanna join in with the hacking fun this
weekend?

More to follow
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN