From: scirocco-l-bounces+pgronau1=cox.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+pgronau1=cox.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Adam Garside
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 2:21 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Euro Numberplate mount.

Can't remember who posted a question about mounting the license plate.
I grabbed the part numbers off the ones on my Scirocco's if anyone's
interested.

This is the one for the later, plastic bodykit models.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/AdamG011.jpg
Part Number is 533807847

These are the earlier ones for the non-bodykit models.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/AdamG004.jpg

They mount on these holes on the front valance.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/AdamG007.jpg
Part Number is 533805993 (and you need 2 of them.

Both methods still require you to drill your euro plates though.

Hope this helps someone,
Adam.
1992 Scala 1.8i
1986 Golf GTi 16v

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10